Wesley Chapel Personal Injury Attorney Fights for the Maximum Compensation You Deserve
Providing strong legal guidance for accident victims
If you or someone you love is a victim injured due to someone else’s negligence, speak with attorney Michael A. Serrano, Esquire to discuss your legal options. Recovering from a personal injury is physically, emotionally and financially costly and you may be entitled to compensation for permanent injuries, pain and suffering and missed income that you have sustained as a result of your accident.
Wrongful death at the hands of a careless accident is tragic and heartbreaking. Although financial assistance does not compensate for the pain, it can assist with final expenses and lost wages that you may otherwise not be prepared or equipped to handle. Our Tampa Bay area personal injury attorney is ready to help.
We handle all types of personal injury cases
A personal injury is an injury to your physical, mental or emotional well-being, as opposed to damages to property. The injury cases attorney Michael Serrano handles include:
- Auto accidents — When you are injured in an auto accident, speak with an attorney familiar with insurance company policies before signing any documentation from an insurance company. Attorney Michael Serrano offers years of experience handling defense work and extensive knowledge in dealing with insurance companies which can benefit your case.
- Wrongful death — An unexpected death due to someone else’s negligence, rage or recklessness can shatter your world forever. Attorney Michael Serrano cares about the final outcome of your wrongful death claim and personally handles your case through its completion.
- Truck crashes — If you have been injured in an accident with a commercial truck, you may be able to seek compensation not only from the truck driver and trucking company, but also from the loading company or truck manufacturer. Having a seasoned attorney to research on your behalf and identify all responsible parties can make a difference in the outcome.
- Motorcycle wrecks — Motorcycle injuries often results in a higher number of serious injuries and fatalities. With no outer shell to protect the rider, you can more readily receive injuries from the other vehicle and the road. If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, call for a free initial consultation and case review.
- Slip & falls — If you suffer a slip and fall, we recommended you seek immediate medical treatment, even if you don’t feel injured right away. Retail or commercial properties have a responsibility to keep their facility safe and free from any known hazards.
- Brain & spinal cord injuries — A crash can result in temporary or permanent injuries. Damage to the neck, spine or brain is serious and necessitates expensive, ongoing treatment. You deserve compensation if you are suffering from a catastrophic injury due to someone else’s negligence.
- Construction accidents — You may have suffered a construction-related accident, such as falling off a ladder, from a scaffolding malfunction or electrocution. With an attorney’s guidance, we can determine the responsible party and seek the compensation for which you are entitled.
- Aviation accidents — Private jets are 12 times more likely to crash than commercial flights. If you have been involved in a private plane crash, or a loved one has suffered a wrongful death due to an aviation accident, we can help. We hold those responsible for your injuries accountable for their negligence.
If you have a personal injury or wrongful death case, we are ready to seek maximum compensation for you.
Understanding Florida personal injury laws and the statute of limitations
In Florida, an insurance company is required to provide personal injury protection to the named insured, their in-house relations, any non-relatives operating the motor vehicle and any passengers for up to $10,000.00. If an insured motorist strikes your vehicle resulting in your bodily injury or wrongful death, you or your loved ones are entitled to medical benefit coverage of up to 80 percent, if a claim is filed within 14 days after the accident. You have four years from the date of the incident to seek additional compensation for negligence. If you decide to file suit, our civil litigation attorney speaks with the insurance provider on your behalf to allocate proper compensation for your mental, physical and financial trauma.
Call an experienced personal injury attorney in North Tampa for a free case evaluation today
If you or someone you love has experienced a serious injury or wrongful death due to someone else’s negligence, call for a free initial in-office consultation at 813-929-4231 or contact us online. Michael A. Serrano, Esquire handles personal injury cases, in addition to civil litigation and employment law disputes in Pasco County, Lutz, Wesley Chapel, North Tampa, and throughout Florida. Please review our FAQs – “A Minute With Mike” – tab to find answers to your legal questions. Attorney Serrano is fluent in Spanish and personally handles your case from start to finish.